ITEM AVAILABLE WITH LOCAL PICK-UP ONLY
- Limited edition of 15 handcrafted numbered cups and saucers, only 10 for sale.
- Wanderlust Vision logo is featured on the bottom of the cup and on the saucer.
- Materials: Black Stoneware, brush-on yellow glaze for the inner part and bottom covered in blue slip.
- Color: Stone Black / Blue / Yellow.
- Realized in Milan by Irene Diliberto, part of the Wanderlust Vision team.
- The shape is inspired by rocks and everyone is different from the others.
- Cups measurements: height 9cm, diameter 10cm.
- Saucers measurements: lenght 18cm, width 15 cm, thickness 1cm.
- Note that every set is unique and different from the other.
Pricing & time to deliver
Duty and Taxes
Displayed prices do nor include import taxes. Unfortunately, we have no control over charges in other extra EU countries, and cannot tell you what the cost might be at the moment, as customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country. It might be a good idea to contact your local customs office for current charges before you order.
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
The return procedure will be at the expense of the buyer. To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on numbered items, sale items, or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item. Exchanges are not possible in case the product in question is out of stock.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
For Extra-EU orders, duty and taxes will be deducted.